Have you ever found your things are missing in front of your desk while you leave for a nature call? It’s annoying because it’s something important for you! Instead leaving the problem occur again, you should take the lead and buy some visually undetectable surveillance which you can remotely access everywhere you are using the internet connection.
D-Link recently rolled out this type of surveillance camera with code name DHA-390. It’s an absolute plug-and-play device and very user friendly according to Steven Joe, President and CEO of D-LInk System, Inc.
“The DHA-390 is an extremely easy to use Internet camera surveillance solution that allows you to monitor any room in your house from anywhere over the Internet.
The DHA-390 uses PowerLine networking, which connects the Internet camera and your router using your house’s electrical wiring, eliminating the need to run networking cable across your home.”
- View and manage your camera remotely over the Internet
- Camera functions without PC turned on
- Records motion-triggered snapshots that are saved to a D-Life secure server
- Receive instant e-mail notifications of motion-triggered events
- Share access to your camera with friends and family
- 0.5 lux CMOS sensor can capture video in low-light environments
- Built-in microphone lets you hear what’s happening
D-Link DHA-390 internet Surveillance Camera is available for $289.99 at DlinkShop.