Finally! A gadget produced to decreases heat from my as*! Thanks God and thanks to Japanese inventor from Kuchofuku. Basically, Suzukaze (or cool Breeze) is an air conditioned seat cushion for your chair or car seat.
It practically can decrease heat and keep the cool breeze temperature at approx. 29 Celsius in a normal room temperature.
Suzukaze or Cool Breeze seat cushion is using a special technology called Super Spacer Material that is soft and flexible to our body weight. While the fan could pushed up to 170 liters of breeze air flow per minute to eliminated moisture on the cushion seat.
“Most importantly, Suzukaze is Eco-Friendly. Even when used every day for 8 hours (on rechargeable Eneloop batteries), the monthly electricity use will be a mere five cents!”
— by Kilian Nakamura
- Models: Standard (S)/ High Grade (HG)
- ***High Grade model incorporates seat-sensitive on/off switch, plus dual-layer material for durability.***
- Super Spacer material
- Size: 41 x 56cm (16 x 22”)
- Belt length: 45cm (17.7”)
- Cushion weight: 272g (S) / 356g (HG)
- Battery pack weight: 44g
- Air flow: 108~198 (S) / 108~192 (HG) ltr/min
- Battery pack (AA x 4)
- Power consumption: 18 hours continuous use on “high”
Available for $89 per cushion. You can get it now at Nakamura’s Shop.