Casio has rolled out a cool brown based color aluminum watch to their frontline and ask $99 for each of them.
Casio G8100A-5 is packed with lot more feature than the previous available Casio watch. Something that will worth the price they set for this watch.
Obviously, it’s shock resistant like the old time. It’s also water resistant up to 200M which is probably pool-friendly if you would like to wear it inside water.
More features are listed below:
- Auto Dual EL Backlights with Afterglow
- World Time – 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 2 Multi-function Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer
- Auto-repeat Function, Progress Beeper
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Start Function
- Hourly Time Signal
- Flash Alert
- Button operation tone on/off
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
Casio G-Shock is yours for $99 and only available at their Official Website