If you want to enjoy surround sound within a headset, you should pay close attention to this Gamecom 777 headset from Plantronics. It’s not in the market yet, but it will be here around this early September.
Gamecom 777 is a marvelous speakers, combination of Dolby’s Pro Logic II surround decoding and Dolby Headphone Technologies to produces real 5.1 surround effect inside this small headset. It’s just having a high quality dolby theater system right in your ears drum!
“Stay comfortable with a lightweight frame and specially designed earpods that redistribute pressure. When you’re ready to fire off orders, unveil the hidden, noise-canceling mic boom to strategize clearly with team members. Responses coming in? Adjust audio levels using in-line volume and mic-mute controls.”
— by Plantronics
- Dolby® Headphone Technology delivers a 5-channel audio experience.
- Dolby® USB sound card is the only way to get the 5.1 experience. If needed, an analog connection is also provided.
- Open-ear design keeps you connected to the game and your surroundings.
- Concealed mic boom stays hidden until you’re ready to use it.
- Specially designed earpods redistribute pressure for maximum comfort.
- In-line volume and mic-mute controls allow for easy audio adjustment.
- Noise-canceling microphone lets you communicate clearly.
- Rugged, military-grade design and extra-strength cables make your hardware hardcore.
“What we find interesting about the Gamecom 777 is that it looks like they’re trying to offer a more general-use pair of headphones by making the Dolby processing engine a separate (USB-powered) component that detaches from the rest of the unit.”
— by EverythingUSB
The launching price will be at $99, so prepare some money if you are a music freak.
( Plantronics via EverythingUSB)