A multimedia cellphone is pretty common these days. But how about a multimedia cell phone with a built-in projector?! Wow, that’s sound too good to be true right? No, you can actually HAVE this type of cell phone and you’ll also get a great mashup between Nokia and iPhone interface!
- function as Cell Phone, projector, text and multimedia messaging, MP3 and MP4 player
- Tri-band 900Mhz/1800Mhz/1900Mhz
- 2.4 inch TFT LCD TouchScreen
- Touch Screen Resolution: 240 x 320
- Projector Resolution: 640 x 480
- Bluetooth for Handsfree, Headset and A2DP
- Capable of playing 3GP and MPEG4(AVI) movie
- Reading Image: JPEG, BMP, and GIF
- Play Sounds: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Record Voice to WAV format
- Completely Unlocked for any network service
- Touch Screen + Stylus Pen
“Tri band multimedia cellphone with interactive touchscreen, WAP, bluetooth, and big 1800mAh battery for extra long talk time and phone usage between charges.
Among the multimedia features included in this phone are MP3 and MP4 player, 1.3mp Digital Camera, Image Viewer, Video Recorder, and rich media environment messaging options.
With the internal micro SD card slot already containing a 1GB card, the phone comes out of the box ready to start talking, listening to music, taking pictures, and watching videos.”
This Projector phone is basically a mashup, so you don’t have to worry about violating any legal term or lawsuit stuffs. Though it’s a great merged between Nokia and iPhone, this projector Phone still give you something unique which you can’t find it from both of them.
You may find more information and product image gallery over at Chinavasion. Each of this phone only cost you $373.13 and there is a discount if you purchase in a large scale.