Great! another Chinese History stuff, a Xi’an Terra Cotta warrior USB Flash drive with up to 8GB storage available. We have been covering such a flash drive before, the Kingston DataTraveler Terra Cotta engraved version which have the half capacity of this statue version.
It’s a bit rude to the ancient soul, but you really need to cut their feet to get the access to the flash drive since their feet is the cap of the thumb drive. The statue is designed and colored in an old-fashioned way to bring Chinese history to the current century.
- Lifelike model of a Terra Cotta Warrior
- Full compatibility with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Hot plug and play; Functions like another hard drive
- Supports password protection
- No driver needed for most operating systems (Windows 98SE driver available online)
- LED indicates power, busy
- More than 10 years data retention
- Limited lifetime warranty
It’s from Super Talent, another company specializing in memory product manufacturing. But it’s too bad, there is no price mark set on their site and it seems this Terra Cotta version haven’t hit the store yet.