Mitsubishi Diamond Series HC7000 is not a normal projector. It’s a special design for home entertainment as it can turn your flat wall into a whopping 300″ screen size to watch your favorite movies. You also can connect your PC to this Home Theater projector and play your favorite games with that monster size screen on your wall.
In recent hands-on review by ChipChick team, they’ve found Mitsubishi HC7000 runs in a very-very quiet condition, despite of the big posture it has. And it’s 72,000 contrast ratio really deliver a thrilling and cinematic experience.
“Hollywood Quality” High Definition Projector
Reon-VX HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) from Silicon Optix processes detailed high definition projector images with 1080i-to-1080p projector de-interlacing. Precision HQV processing also restores color lost in compression, dynamically adjusts output based on your source – satellite, video or data, and includes multidirectional diagonal filtering to smooth jagged edges.”
- Extra low dispersion glass lens with 17-lens optics and 1.6x powered zoom focuses light uniformly for true colors across your entire screen
- Two all-digital, Deep Color compatible HDMI interfaces
- Digital video output for seamless connection to Blu-ray 24P next-generation optical disk
- Smaller, re-engineered fan with a larger air vent that hushes fan noise to 17 dBA (low mode)
- Anamorphic lens compatibility for a true widescreen experience
You can read more about the hands on review at ChipChick.
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: