Do you travel a lot with bus? If so, here is a good solution to avoid your head dropping to left-front-right when taking a nap while traveling on bus.
- The Nap-Cap or Nap Strap (which adjusts for size).
- Two Flexible elastic bands for head positioning and support.
- Removable fleece eyeshade.
- One pair of noise reducing, soft foam earplugs.
- Two adjustable length, Velcro bands, for fastening to almost any size headrest or seat.
- Two easy-on adhesive Velcro strips for permanent installation or fastening in confined spaces.
- Detailed, easy to follow instruction manual with many helpful hints.
- All packaged in a compact, velvet carry pouch.
Both product give you a good solution to avoid uncomfortable feeling of taking a nap while the bus go wild on the road. Yes, you will still feel the unavoidable shakes of the bus. But somehow this nap cap will reduce the effect and sounds with the provided earplugs. Furthermore, it will reduce your dizziness because it will keep your head stand still in the right position no matter how sharp the bus turning on the road.
Both Nap Cap and Nap Strap can be obtained through VacationGadgets for $98.95.