This product is pretty weird although it has a good feature of waterproof. It’s actually a mouse, yes, a computer mouse with waterproof technology. Just one question, who will need a waterproof mouse when computing their PC? I guess only sailor men or marine crews or perhaps a diver?! Oh well, you do the guess!
To be frankly, it’s totally useless feature to have a mouse waterproof. except in some special condition such as the user is the type of human with excessive hand sweats. Well, whatever. Just ignore the waterproof feature if you are going to use it in a common place. You won’t immerse your mouse to your milk, right?
- 5-Button USB Silicone Optical Scroll Mouse
- Mildew and water resistant
- 100% waterproof, washable and hygienic
- Made by high-quality silicone
- Soft-touch, soundless while using
- 800 dpi optical tracking
- Optical sensor stays precise on the most surface without mouse pad
- Compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE
- USB interface (USB to PS/2 adapter included)
- Dimension: 130 x 80 x 48mm
- Weight: 172g
But it’s pretty awesome though. The price is not sky high, too! It is only $17 and you can find this waterproof USB mouse at USBGeek.