Whenever I heard a new release from Tokyoflash, I will think “Ah, another Alien technology watch…!”. Can’t help it, the watch really have an Alien touch/style that you won’t be able to use it without a proper instruction.
Kisai Sensai watch is the new release of Tokyoflash, I have to admitted it’s really cool looking and the futuristic appearance is just unbeatable!
Sensai features an animation mode so that once every minute for 12 minutes after the time is displayed, the LEDs rotate on and off in a circular formation – a subtle effect that brings the watch to life. This function can be turned off as required.
A single touch of the upper button initiates a rotating animation before the remaining LEDs show the time. Twelve red LEDs represent hours, eleven green LEDs represent groups of five minutes and four yellow LEDs represent single minutes. The time can be shown immediately with a second touch of the button. To find out more, take a look at the interactive manual below.
- Displays the time
- Made from high grade aluminum
- LED animation mode
- Energy saving mode to ensure battery longevity
- Clasp: simple fold over clasp with push button
- Minimum wrist size: 140 mm
- Maximum wrist size: 220 mm
- Case dimensions: 36 mm x 36 mm x 0.9 mm
- Weight: 72 grams
- Water resistance: 3ATM
- Instructions: Japanese and English instructions included
- Battery: CR2032 standard watch battery
- Three year warranty
This unique timepiece Kisai Sensai will cost around $260 for you to wear on your wrist. Have the money? then go get it at TokyoFlash site.