I’ve seen some of the cool Rubik’s cube, and a mind blowing God level Pentaminx Dodecahedral Rubik’s Cube. However, I haven’t seen any puzzle cube similar to this transformed Mirror IQ block by Brando.com.
It’s a single colored Rubik’s cube, with a mirror surface and uncommon shape of blocks! You won’t find any ‘cube’ at all in this Rubik’s cube. Perhaps that’s why Brando call it “IQ Blocks”.
- Transformed Mirror IQ Blocks – Silver
- Left and Right Brain Exercise
- Smooth Rotation, Easy to Handle, Light weight
- Good for Creative Thinking & Improve both your IQ & EQ
- Hints: Tea Break & Retry it
- Functions: Left & Right Brain training, IQ & EQ Training, home and office fun
- Dimension(approx.): 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm
Once you scrambled the position, you will obtain a really weird looking with no similarity at each of the sides. Now this is a real new challenge for cube-solver. Challenger are challenged by shapes instead of color like the traditional Rubik’s Cube.
However, if you choose to use it for desk decoration only, you can still use it as a mirror since the surface can reflect your face pretty well.
If you are interested, you can find more image gallery at Brando.com. The price is only $29.