Snyper One is the latest creation of Snyper Watches with every single piece of the watch is made in Switzerland. Snyper is manufactured in a 44mm steel coated case and it’s equipped with the Self-winding mechanical 7755 S movement.
You have to pay as much as $6,100 or 6950 Swiss Francs to get this limited edition Snyper One Watch. There are only 100 of them available for bornrich peoples to get and each of them engraved and numbered at the back side of the watch.
Tech Specs of Snyper One Watch is as follow:
- Waterproof up to 100m
- Scratch & reflect proof face saphire glass
- Scratch & reflect proof target engraved back saphire glass
- Fixed Bezel
- Steel PVD coated case
- Rubber strap with PVD coated Clasp
- Fixation bars allowing attaching extras modules.
- Movement, Self-Winding 7755 S black matte PVD coated Winding mass, blue screws, high-end finish and red Snyper logo engraved.
- Day date function
- Chronograph function
- 48 hours power reserve
This watch is certainly an expensive watch, but not as unaffordable as the Earth Pustule Watch($550,000) or Cabestan Winch Tourbillon Vertical Watch($275,000) that nearly cost a life of a office worker.
Well, if you have some piles of cash to burn, go ahead to Snyper site to purchase it.