I’m so sure that this should be the first 3D digital camera created for end user to snaps or record video in 3D-style. FujiFilm latest camera, which known as Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Digital camera is a a cool digicam that comes with dual Fujinon lenses with 3x optical zoom.
It’s obviously not the slim tipe of camera similar to Sony Cybershot Digital Camera. But it did has a slimmer size compared to DSLR camera.
Well, Fujifilm claims that you can use this FinePix Real 3D W1 to captures stills images in 3D style and you can also record them painlessly. Here is the detail specification. I’m just curious how is the look of the 3D LCD system…
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Digital Camera Specifications:
- Capture and enjoy realistic 3D stills and movies
- Take 3D telephoto and macro shots with 3D Advanced 3D Mode
- Standard 2D photographs can also be taken, just like on conventional digital cameras
- Dual Capture Shooting Mode lets you simultaneously take two shots at different settings
- Featuring the 3D LCD system, allowing 3D images to be viewed live whilst shooting
- Cutting edge design and the very latest, pioneering technology
- Supports playback of natural 3D stills and movies
- 3D/2D LCD panel with 480,000 dots (800 x 600 dots)
- Easy-to-use touch operation
- Transfer images to other devices; SD/SDHC cards, Real 3D camera, and also your computer via USB or via high speed infrared communication.
This 3D digital camera will go to the shelf on this September, unfortunately the pricing is still undisclosed.