In our last post, we don’t have the information on the pricing yet. But thanks to the folks at 2DayBlog, it seems this 3D camera will cost you about 60,000(JPY) or around $630 (USD). Here is the refreshed features for Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Digital Camera:
- Capture and enjoy realistic 3D stills and movies
- Take 3D telephoto and macro shots with 3D Advanced 3D Mode
- Standard 2D photographs can also be taken, just like on conventional digital cameras
- Dual Capture Shooting Mode lets you simultaneously take two shots at different settings
- Featuring the 3D LCD system, allowing 3D images to be viewed live whilst shooting
- Cutting edge design and the very latest, pioneering technology
- Supports playback of natural 3D stills and movies
- 3D/2D LCD panel with 480,000 dots (800 x 600 dots)
- Easy-to-use touch operation
- Transfer images to other devices; SD/SDHC cards, Real 3D camera, and also your computer via USB or via high speed infrared communication.
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1 Digicam will be available on August 8th in Japan. However, no words when it will arrive at the US of A!