BFG has announced the world’s first liquid-cooled GPU using NVIDIA GeForce graphic chipsets and there are two of them. Of of them is GeForce GTX 285 H2O+ and the rest is GeForce GTX 295 H2OC and both of the GPUs are equipped with ThermoIntelligence Advanced Cooling Solutions which can save us time because the liquid cooling will work right out of the box.
This Liquid Cooled ThermoIntelligence Advanced Cooling Solutions have three speed settings (Auto, Quiet and maximum) control for user to tweak their computer performances. According to the test done by BFG, the cooling solutions is capable of suppressing the heat produced by NVIDIA GPU up to 30-degree Celcius in comparison to the common liquid cooled GPU. This is amazing as less heat will make the hardware sustain longer and ensures reliable operation.
Specification for BFG GeForce GTX 295 H2OC with ThermoIntelligence Advanced Cooling Solution
- Memory: 1792MB (1.8GB) GDDR3
- Core Clock: 675MHz (vs. 576MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1458MHz (vs. 1242MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 2214MHz (vs. 1998MHz standard)
- Processor Cores: 480 (combined)
Specification for BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2O+ with ThermoIntelligence Advanced Cooling Solution
- Memory: 1024MB (1GB) GDDR3
- Core Clock: 691MHz (vs. 648MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1566MHz (vs. 1476MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 2592MHz (vs. 2484MHz standard)
- Processor Cores: 240
These Limited Edition Liquid Cooled NVIDIA GPUs will be available soon in this month. For BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2OC, it will be available tomorrow at NewEgg.com and BFP GeForce GTX 285 H2O+ is set to release on this 12th August.
(via Hot Hardware)