It is a common case that if you want to decrease battery landfill we should use rechargeable battery because we can reuse it many times by recharging until it actually unusable. Unlike the standard Alkaline batteries, where you can only use it one time and then dispose it.
Recharging them will cause explosion because there is no recharger that could recharge normal battery. But not until Battery Wizard appeared. They’ve recently introduces a revolutionary battery recharger which could recharging rechargeable battery and at the same time it could also help you reviving standard alkaline, NiCad and NiMH disposable batteries.
This is completely a smart gadget to save our earth from getting filled by battery landfill. Battery wizard promises that you can recharge 10 times all your regular/standard battery as long as it haven’t fully depleted.
Just like cats where they have nine life to share. As long as your battery is Alkaline, NiCad or NiMH, you can give them 10 more life before sending them to the landfill.
The device has been equipped with automatic cut off function so the device won’t overheat/overload or explode.
Battery Wizard Features:
- LCD display to show the status of each battery charging
- Extend the life of standard alkaline batteries up to 10 times
- Recharge up to four batteries at a time
- Save money
- Help the environment
- Reduce waste
- Recharges ordinary, alkaline batteries and rechargeable Ni-Cad and Ni-Mh batteries
- Runs off mains (AC adapter supplied)
- Recharge rechargeable batteries
- Accepts AAA, AA, C, D, 9v block batteries
- Automatic cut-off function to help save energy
Battery wizard will cost you $50 only, obviously a good deal if you are battery freak who uses lots of battery at your home.