Feeling IronKey encryption is not enough for your need? Don’t worry, there is more option available for you thanks to the fast security technology advancement. Now, you can get a smarter Level 3-validated, enterprise-class AES 256-bit hardware encryption because the flash drive is now Smart Card Secured!
Lexar JumpDrive carrying the nickname of SAFE S3000 FIPS. There is also a simpler model of SAFE S3000 flash drive that did not come with the Level 3-validated security system with cheaper prices. Both version were enclosed by a waterproof composite (Military 810-F waterproof standards) metal casing and works with both Windows and Mac OS.
Here is the specification for Lexa JumpDrive SAFE S3000 FIPS flash drive:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated
- Enhanced protection of information assets with hardware-based data encryption
- Smart card-based authentication for secure and authorized access
- Rapid deployment with no software or driver installation
- Exceeds military waterproof standards
- Lightning-fast transfer speeds
- Inter-operability between Windows® and Mac OS® X operating systems
- Assembled in USA
The only limitation of SAFE S3000 FIPS version is the largest capacity offers up to 8GB only where the standard version have the 16GB choice. No pricing detail yet, but you can assume it to be at the level of IronKey’s price mark.