Lucifer Cap will look exactly like a casual cap at the day time but it will be the hellish looking when you’ve entered to the dark room or disco-hall. According to the seller, this Lucifer Cap is the best cap for DJs. I agree, and it’s also best for creepy person who try to scare their chicks.
Perfect for DJs. Devilishly good, the Lucifer Cap is named after the original meaning of the word ‘Lucifer’ as ‘Bringer of Light’ – as that’s something that this headgear certainly does!
The Lucifer Cap features two extra strong LED-lights mounted in its peak. This makes it perfect for DJs, so that they can see what records they’re selecting, whilst also looking great in a dark club.
Anyone that has to work in a dark environment or to be seen whilst out riding a bike or jogging, but needs to be able to see in front of them will also appreciate the extra illumination it offers.
Lucifer Cap Features:
- Two peakmounted LED-lights with 16,000 microcandela and a lifetime of over 50,000 hours
- Illuminates up to 10 metres at a 25 degrees angle.
- LED-lights are turned on and off by a built-in switch on the inside of the cap.
- Three replaceable batteries (3V, 210 mAh, 3.1g) with a lifetime of approximately 20 hours are included.
- Made of brushed twill (100% cotton) with suede-look peak.
[Product Page – £19.99]