IronKey has rolled out another series of Secure Flash drive dubbed as D200. This version of IronKey has a better security up to 3 level, adopting the AES 256-bit hardware encryption with active malware protection to your important data.
Key Features of IronKey D200:
- Includes new policy enforcement, usability and field-maintenance capabilities
- Ideal for users with high volume storage needs
- Cost effective memory is ideal for mass deployments
- Dual-channel architecture enables rapid data transfer rates
- Doubles as a strong authentication token
- Meets the rigorous security requirements for FIPS 140-2, Level 3 validation
- Provides secure management of encryption keys
- Self-defending against physical, malware and password attacks
Similar to the previous version of IronKey, D200 is also secured inside rugged enclosure to protect the critical components. It’s believed and claimed to be the world’s first USB flash drive to have such a high level security system and it will be a suitable device to store your company most crucial and sensitive data.