Razer, the popular gaming peripheral manufacturer has just unveiled a new line of gaming mouse which known as ‘Abyssus’. Razer Abyssus gaming mouse features a couple of large anti-slip buttons and tuned for maximum tactile feedback using Razer’s built-in Hyperesponse technology.
Razer Abyssus Gaming mouse has a mode to allow you to set dpi on-the-fly (from 450, 1800 or 3500dpi setting) and you can set polling rate (offer instant adjustment) from 125hz to 1000hz Ultrapolling.
Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse Full Features:
- 3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling™ / 1ms response time
- Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity™ adjustment
- Always-On™ mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approx. size in mm 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H)
Razer Abyssus gaming mouse has available now for $49.99 in US market while you can find it selling for €39.99 in Europe market.