There is always a trick to protect your kids from accessing the adult-channel where only you can watch. iMote is one of many solution that I saw very practically for almost any children, and it even features a ‘Safe for Chew’ solution for kids under 3+ years.
Unlike the usual remote control, iMote only have 5 buttons for your kids to switch to their favorite channels. In addition, there is also a Power Button and Volume Control buttons to let your child controlling your TV sounds.
The five buttons are programmable, and in the package of iMote it has come included with up to 100+ colorful sticker that include the logos of most popular Children-friendly channel such as Disney Channel, Nick, and Cartoon Network.
iMote Children Friendly Remote Control features:
- For ages 3 years and older
- iMote is a child’s own personal remote control
- Programmable TV remote that children can use to find their favorite TV shows and channels quickly and easily
- Select 5 safe TV channels that have your child’s favorite TV shows—and all other channels are blocked
- Comes with 100+ colorful stickers including the logos of popular TV channels to make it easy to customize
- Dimensions: 14″ x 9″ x 2″
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
If you are interested to get one for your preschooler kids, you can get this practical remote control for $29.99 at ThinkGeek.