Samsung CL80 14MP Digital Camera which should be revealed on CES 2010 has been leaked out by Samsung themselves on their official website for a short time. The image and specification has disappeared from the site now, however, someone at Photorumors.com has managed to capture the data before it was pulled out from the circulation.
Samsung CL80 Digital Camera Specs:
- 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display with haptic feedback
- WiFi with instant update to Flickr, Facebook and other Social Media Sharing site
- 14 MegaPixel CDD with True Color Filter at 4344 x 3256 pixels resolution
- 7X Optical Zoom with optical and digital image stabilizers
- 720p high definition video in H.264, HDMI 1.3 (output)
- Measurement: 4.03-inch(W) x 2.3-inch (H) x 0.74-inch (D)
I’m not sure why Samsung did this, but for the large part this action is a type of teaser promotion to heat up the market before the actual product hitting CES 2010. From the outer look, Samsung CL80 14MP digital camera is pretty common. It has a wide screen panel at the rear side, compact design and the 7x optical zoom lens. Looks quite promising, but more detail will come out later at CES 2010 in Vegas on January 2010.