Let the lego greet you each morning by having one of this geeky looking star wars alarm clock placed on your bedside. You will have not just the clock, Thinkgeek has also include the popular Stormtrooper and Chewbacca minifigs coming together to pull you out of your dreams. Featuring a Japanese Quartz movement and crescendo alarm, which mean it will keep louder if you don’t wake up sooner. Although it might not as loud as the World’s loudest Alarm Mod, this LEGO Star Wars Alarm Clock will be good alarm clock to knock your children off their bed for school.
- For Ages 6 and Up
- Star Wars alarm clock built of LEGO pieces
- 21 pieces, including Chewbacca and Stormtrooper minifigures
- Blaster turret on top is buildable!
- Clock features Japanese Quartz movement
- Crescendo alarm gets louder and louder until you turn it off
- A great gift for Star Wars or LEGO fans – or just late sleepers
- Product Dimensions: 3.75in x 3.75in
You may not be an oversleeping scruffy nerfherder, but this LEGO Star Wars clock deserves a place on your nightstand! Its mostly-black exterior will blend into any geek’s bedroom – after all, we know how much you love black. This must-have timepiece includes Chewbacca and Stormtrooper minifigs and a buildable blaster turret on top. The clock itself features Japanese Quartz movement and has a crescendo alarm guaranteed to get even the scruffiest of nerfherders out of bed.
This LEGO Star Wars Alarm Clock is available at Thinkgeek for $28.99. Buy one if you wish.