Contest Closed! Thanks for all of your entry. The Winner will be announced on Monday May 10th, 2010. Good Luck, guys! 😉
Hello reader! We are kinda starting the Monday late, but let’s begin with this week giveaway that will make your feel exciting. This week giveaway contest will let you win one iPod Touch 8GB (Second Generation with iPhone OS 3.1).
As usual, this contest is very easy to join and win. All you have to do is to follow the instruction below and you are good to go.
Hardware Sphere Weekly Contest Rules [Monday, May 03, 2010]:
- This contest is available for Subscriber-only [Subscription is free! Please look at the requirement below for detail].
- Only one entry per email is allowed. Multiple entries using the same email and IP will be excluded from the draw.
- The contest winner is decided using random selection.
- Worldwide readers are welcomed to join the contest
- Contest Last Call: Sunday, May 09th, 2010 midnight (UTC time).
- We will announce and contact the winner (using the valid email you’ve submitted) on Monday, May 10th, 2010.
- Winner must response to the email within 48 hours.
- Please do not reveal the contest code in you comment. Thanks.
- Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter and get the Contest Code. There are two ways to subscribe:
- via RSS Feed: The contest code is at the end of each article.
- via Email Subscription: You can find the code at the end of the verification email in your mailbox (Make sure to verified your subscription) Or if you are our existing subscriber, you can find the contest code on the headline of the latest email updates.
- Leave a comment at this post using your valid email address and the contest code to the email field. Example: [email protected], where ‘abXX′ is the sample contest code. Fail to input the correct contest code will be automatically disqualified.
- (optional) If you have twitter, follow us and retweet this post to help us spread this giveaway contest.
- (optional) Become our fans on Facebook and post this contest to your wall to help us promote this contest to your network so more people would stand a chance to win this prize.
Well, Good luck guys!