Beware of squirrels chasing over you when using this Motz Wooden Acorn Speaker. It looks so much like a nuts that squirrels will love to crunching about. Motz Wooden acorn speaker is small, nut shaped, and handmade in Korea using natural cut apricots. It might be a perfect suit for mobile audio player such as iPod, MP3 player or PMP, and as for the additional bonus, Motz Wooden Acorn speaker also double as a FM radio!
Motz Wooden Acorn Speaker has an internal rechargeable Li-Polymer battery that could provides up to 5 hours of continuous operation time using the default speakers. In radio mode with earphones hooked up, you can actually use it for 10+ hours long. Not too shabby, and when the juice has dried, just plug in a USB cable to the existing USB port to refill the energy.
Made of wood and 100% handicraft products, this Tiny Acorn speaker produces rich sound. Includes a USB connector for charging and a standard jack to connect to audio sources.
Destination Seoul is a Pyramid Distribution product collection highlighting lifestyle products from South Korea.
- Motz speaker are made of natural cut apricots
- Features, such as portable devices and portable external speakers and FM radio function
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery. You can always use port charges
- Nuts shapes and sizes
- Channel auto-scan mode and listen to radio broadcasts.
Product Spec :
- Power: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7v)
- Play time: Earphones – about 10 hours, the speaker – about 5 hours, Aux Speakers – 5 hours
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 35 (mm)
- Weight: 15g
- Frequency Band: 87.5 ~ 108 MHz
Motz Wooden Acorn Speaker is now available at PyramidDistribution for $35 only.