Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 Camcorder is designed for those who dislike the biggie dimension of regular HD Camcorder. Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 has a perfect slim dimension where you can hold it conveniently on your palm without bulky and heavy feeling. It has fully support Full HD video recording at 1080p, and Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 HD camcorder has offered a nice 8 MegaPixel lens sensor to let you snaps photos in a high-details resolution.
To support still image capturing activities, Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 Camcorder has built-in image stabilization and face recognition technology. Furthermore, Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 HD Camcorder has been enhanced with Sound Zoom function for realistic audio recording with three high sensitivity microphones.
The Pros – Benefits of Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 HD Camcorder:
- It can records good quality video in 720p and 1080i
- It’s lightweight and super slim design is convenient for you to bring it everywhere
- Can easily find place for storage when compared to the bulky dimension of common Camcorder
- You can use it single-handed effortless because the buttons has been properly designed for one-handed usage
- Has Photography feature: The Image Stabilization function that will correct shaky recording
- Has support SD/SDHC/SDXC flash cards, the easiest media storage that goes cheaper and cheaper each day!
The Cons – Disadvantages of using Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 Camcorder:
- Although the specification says “Full HD”, it’s not supporting Full HD at 1080p yet
- Not a champion in low light video recording
- Although it’s super slim and easy the carry, it might become a problem if you have a big hands
- The HD Camcorder coming in a ‘naked’ condition, which mean it has no protection at all on the lens (no lens cover or something else)
Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 HD Camcorder is suitable for both amateur and professional photographers/videographers who’re demanding for an easy to carry piece of video recorder. But you should seriously consider and think twice before buying because it has not supporting Full HD 1080p yet. Although it’s a close match between the 1080i and 1080p, for you who need that pixel perfection will not sing along with this HD camcorder. Furthermore, you have to DIY yourself creating a lens cover for it to prevent scratch or dust because it has no such kind of protection to the innocence eye (lens)!
The MSRP of Sanyo Xacti VPC-CS1 HD Camcorder is $299.99 (lowest price), however, I found out that Newegg has it lower at $264.99 with + $4.99 Shipping cost (at the time this article published). $35 slashed. Pretty a good deal, huh?
Well, do your judge and tell us what you’re thinking on the comment below. Share to us your opinions so it can benefits everyone that has the chance to come across this article.