The latest device called Q1000XT GPS Travel recorder has been released by QStarz. This GPS Recorder will act as your ‘bread crumb trail’ or your personal journey tracker to track your journey and capable of storing up to 400,000 records!
QStarz Q1000XT GPS travel recorder is powered by MTK II high sensitivity chipset at -165dBm, and it has 66 channel of tracking, and can be used continuously for 42-hours.
Here is the full specs of QSTARZ Q1000XT GPS Travel recorder:
- MTK II latest chipset with high sensitivity -165dBm and 66 channel tracking
- ultra lower power consumption up to 42hrs operation
- less than 15 seconds AGPS fix support: download almanac data to realize faster TTFF and positioning under warm start
- stand alone travel recorder to log up to 400,000 records
- POI button design to record your point of interest immediately
- 3-level Switch for easily switch Travel Recorder to LOG or NAV (Navigation + Log) mode
- integrated vibration sensor for smart power management and waypoint saving
- time schedule function to automatically start logging and stop logging by setting multiple time interval
- speed alarm function to prompt over speed status by beeping sound
- update Rate 1~5Hz changeable by utility provided (receiving 5Hz update rate only, logging only 1Hz maximum)
- G-Mouse + Bluetooth in one: wired and wireless GPS receiver
- Fast Position Fix ,Cold start 35s, Warm start 33s,Hot start 1s
If you are interested to get one of this GPS Travel Recorder, you can get it for $129. More details at QSTARZ website.