The contest has closed! Check back on money to see who’s the winner! Good Luck!
It’s time for another giveaway contest! We have missed last week schedule, so we have to apologize for that. Well, although we have promised to give away a pico LED projector, we haven’t done our review yet. So projector will be the prize of the next week contest (sponsored by Chinavasion).
As for this week, we are giving away an iPod Nano 5G 8GB for one lucky reader! Following the usual rules and requirement, this contest is very easy to join and stand a chance to win. All you have to do is to follow the instruction below and you are good to go:
Hardware Sphere Weekly Contest Rules [Monday, May 31, 2010]:
- This contest is available for Subscriber-only[Subscription is free! Please look at the requirement below for detail].
- Only one entry per email is allowed. Multiple entries using the same email and IP will be excluded from the draw.
- The contest winner is decided using random selection.
- Worldwide readers are welcomed to join the contest
- Contest Last Call: Sunday, June 06th, 2010 midnight (UTC time).
- We will announce and contact the winner (using the valid email you’ve submitted) on Monday, June 07th, 2010.
- Winner must response to the email within 48 hours.
- Please do not reveal the contest code in you comment. Thanks.
- Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter and get the Contest Code. There are two ways to subscribe:
- via RSS Feed: The contest code is at the end of each article.
- via Email Subscription: You can find the code at the end of the verification email in your mailbox (Make sure to verified your subscription). If you are our existing subscriber, you can find the contest code on the headline of the latest email updates.
- Leave a comment at this post using your valid email address and the contest code to the email field. Example: email@example.comXX, where ‘abXX′ is the sample contest code. Fail to input the correct contest code will be automatically disqualified.
- Please let us know which color you would love to have (in case you win the iPod Nano 5G).
- If you have twitter, follow us and retweet this post to help us spread this giveaway contest using hashtags: #contest #giveaway
- Become our fans on Facebook and post this contest to your wall to help us promote this contest to your network so more people would stand a chance to win this prize.
Well, Good luck guys!
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on:
Try your luck searching iPod Nano 5G 8GB at Amazon.