Sennheiser is one of the most trusted audio equipment manufacturer who has maintaining their popularity for years. That’s why if you need to get one set of Sennheiser headphone, you might have to pay expensive for it. However, they also have an affordable series without reduction in quality. Known as the Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, this model is the lowest price in this series. Although it’s not wireless, this headphone is pretty convenient because it has a long Symmetrical 1.2 meters cable.
For ear fitting, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II has come with ear adapter set in small, medium and large. It will works with any device that has 3.5mm port, and it has featured a Noise cancellation technology, response at 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz frequency, 16ohm impendance and 110 dB sound pressure level. Sennheiser CX 200 Street II has been backed with 2 year warranty and it cost $40 a pop.
The Pros – Benefits of Sennheiser CX 200 Street II Headphones:
- Easy to get: Cheap, popular and branded
- The passive noise canceling technology makes it easier to enjoy your music at a safe volume without induced noise, artifacts or the need for batteries
- Backed with risk free 2 year warranty – If anything happen, just send them back for replacement
- Has three free interchangeable ear adapter – No reason for you to not be able to fit it with your ear size
- Crystal clear sounds effects, sweet treble and good mid range sounds
The Cons – Disadvantages of Sennheiser CX 200 Street II Headphones:
- less bass effects
- a weird problem with cable that if touched, it will create noises in the headphone
- Although it has 3 ear tips, the rubber is pretty ‘stiff’
Sennheiser CX 200 Street II is basically not a beast in bass performance. It has a clear and crisp sounds, but it will not be able to deliver the same quality of bass as the over the ear type of headphone. Sennheiser CX 00 Street II is best for use in hearing to speech, an instrumental musics, pop songs, or any other type of music that is not bass-driven. For just $40 (compare it), this headphone worth the price. It’s simply delivers a great treble that you won’t be able to hear it on a usual cheap headphone.