It’s pretty obvious, MaxiVista apps is a long waited application for iPad users who owned a Windows PC. It does like what Air Display Apps (iPad to Mac Monitor App), it turn iPad into a secondary screen for any Windows running PC wirelessly. You can even drags windows to the screen, playback movies, and I’m sure it can play flash movie on this non-flash-friendly device.
MaxiVista Apps support Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS, starting from XP through Windows 7.
Check the following video demo for more details:
- Fully automatic configuration. Install & Go!
- Automatic update of the display orientation by simply turning the iPad.
- MaxiVista is the first to support Windows Vista/7 including its latest WDDM video driver technology.
- MaxiVista also works in existing multi monitor configurations.
- The 32 and 64 Bit virtual video drivers are certified for Windows.
- Automatic network parameter detection.
- The iPad’s IP address can, optionally, be configured manually.