It’s pretty rare to see a new release that focus on an old technology. The new FujiFilm Instax Mini50s Cheki Instant camera is still make a good use of the old Polaroid technology, where you can enjoy the result of your photography in seconds count.
The FujiFilm Instax Mini50s Cheki Pocket instant camera is pretty small, stylish with piano black finish, and has a few simple camera functions. The camera itself has a lens that has a focus at 0.6mm to 3mm and it can take a close-up snapshots up to 11.8-inch. The good side of FujiFilm Instax Mini50S Cheki polaroid camera is the small 2.4-inch x 1.8-inch screen that let you “preview” the result like digital camera before producing to the polaroid papers that is certainly the type of paper that you don’t want to waste (it cost $16 per 20 sheets!).
For more details about the features, please check the following list:
- Color: piano black
- Works with Fujifilm Instax Color Film (sold separately)
- Focus: from 0.6mm (close-up mode), from 3m (3.3 yards) (long-distance mode)
- Can take close-ups up to 30cm (11.8″) with the lens
- Screen size: 62 x 46mm (2.4 x 1.8″)
- Camera size: 112 x 96.5 x 49.5mm (4.4 x 3.8 x 1.9″)
- Film size: 86 x 54mm (3.4 x 2.1″)
- Power: CR-2 batteries x2
- Film feed: automatic
- Self-timer: about 10 seconds. Can take double shots
- Shutter: auto-flash in low light; double photo button
- Weight: 275g (not including battery, strap or film)
- Includes lens and strap
- Manual: Japanese only
FujiFilm Instax Mini50S Cheki is going to Hit JapanTrendShop on September 4th. If you would like one, you can pre-order it now for $221 + $29 worldwide shipping cost. Remember, you are ordering from Japan, never except that you can have an English manual book come along.