Pioneer has just released a limited edition of headphones dubbed as HDJ-1000. This headphones is dressed in a cool gold-black color combination, with the frame all coated in gold. There is also a special treatment in the innards to improve the comfortability of its users and increasing the quality and low-range reproduction.
Pioneer HDJ-1000 Headphones Specifications:
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency: 5Hz – 30kHz
- Maximum input power:3,500 mW
- Output sound level:107 dB/m
- Unit type: 50 mm diameter dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm diameter 3P mini plus (gold-plated, screw in)
- Weight:9.52 oz. (excluding cord)
- Included accessories: 6.3mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-type), carrying pouch
- Connection cord: 1.2m side mount coil cord (extended 3m).
No idea how many unit will be produced, but we know that the gold HDJ-1000-G and the black HDJ-1000-K will be available in December 2010 for a MSRP of $209.