Razer, the popular gaming peripheral maker has unleashed the world’s first MMO focused gaming keyboard called Anansi.
Razer Anansi has the plus point on the amount of customizable keys and how many gaming profiles it can store, not in the backlighting on each key. Well, it should looks cool for some people, but gamers might have grown tired of these glowing type of keyboard and might not see it as something new anymore.
So let’s talk about the most interesting features of Razer Anansi. When the Razer mouse can store 5 or 10 users profile, this Razer Anansi keyboard can stores 20 of them. How about the customizable buttons/keys? Well, not much. It’s just 100 of them.
Hundred of them?! Well, yes. There are 100 of customizable keys that you can assign to your games’ abilities, spells, and any other things. If you have also got the Razer customizable mouse, then you’ll find yourself in a horde of options that you can tweak to make your gaming super fun.
Since it can store up to 20 gaming profiles, if you are using this keyboard alone then you can have up to 20 different settings for a game. Kinda crazy, but that’s what Razer Anansi has to offer.
Here is the details features of Razer Anansi MMO Keyboard:
- Seven thumb modifier keys that allow the use up to seven times more abilities
- Over 100 programmable Hyperesponse™ keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- 20 gaming profiles with one-button profile switching
- Five additional gaming keys
- 16 million color backlight illumination
- Optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
- Easy access media keys
- Razer Anansi High Resolution Images
Razer Anansi MMO Gaming keyboard will be available starting this December, which is just in time for the Christmas holidays for $99.99.