The built in battery of our gadgets are not sufficient anymore if we love to use it over and over again per day. That’s why a battery backup is invented, and sold like a hot cakes in the mobile market.
Here is another solution for you who love to rejuice your gadgets without the need to plug them into the power outlet because of various kind of reasons (on travel, busy, forget to bring the adapter, etc.). It’s called Orca PowerStrap, which looks like a wristband that you can where it for tech-fashion.
You can charge up the PowerStrap itself via a USB port, should you have one free, or alternatively you can attach a USB mains adapter or even plug it into to the power socket in your car. Once it’s charged up, you’ll be ready to power almost any gadget you might have on you – it’s the perfect thing to have on your wrist when your batteries run dry.
Orca Powerstrap Wristband charger is featuring:
- Charge up all your devices with one wrist strap.
- Cool and chunky futuristic design.
- LED power indicator lights.
- Adjustable strap (one size fits all).
- Charge the strap up via USB, USB mains adapter or in-car 12V (cable included, mains adapter not included).
- Suitable for charging the following devices: iPod/iPhone, Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi, Sony PSP, Nokia (mini), Samsung mobile phone, Female USB devices, Sony Ericsson mobile phone, Nokia mobile phone, Blackberry, LG mobile phone, Male USB (for charging the strap itself).
If you are interested, you can now get it at iWantOneOfThose for £39.99 (about $64 USD) only.