Do you remember that super cool and epic 16-port USB Hub that we have featured back in March? Now this item is on sale at Thinkgeek for $60 lower than what we have expected to pay in the first place. It was $159.99, but now you can get it for $99.99 only (for a limited time only).
- USB 2.0 hub with a whopping 16 ports
- Connect up your printer, digicam, card reader, mp3 player, Snowbot, Missile Launcher, etc.
- Up to 2 PCs can connect to the hub and share the sources (but not at the same time)
- Built-in 22.5W power supply; an extra AC adapter is not needed
- Voltage: 100V-240V
- Dimension: 116 x 67 x 63mm (approx.)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (approx.)
- Package Contents:
- USB Super 16-Port Hub
- USB Cable
- Power Cord