Japanese product fans, here is a new Japanese toy made by Gakken – the Aurorarium LED Light projector that is using water to create beautiful unpredictable patterns on the walls.
Three vibrant colors can transform your rooms as the Aurorarium switches between the tones in a sophisticated, fade-in-fade-out way.
Put water into the tray to create magical shimmering effects or remove the hood and project dazzling light displays onto your walls.
Aurorarium LED Light Projector Features:
- Gakken easy-to-build LED projector kit
- No tools required
- 3 LED lights (red, green, blue)
- 4 modes, controlled by simple switch
- Comes with Gakken magazine (Japanese)
- Power: AA batteries x 4 (not included)
Head over to JapanTrendShop to get this Aurorarium Light Projector for $61.