Over at Kickstarter, a company is seeking for a $20,000 fund to create their own custom made cases for iPad. What’s great of their iPad case is that you can customize from the wording to the custom case design when you can pay more.
In their campaign to raise money, you will get several different service based on who much you are willing to put off/pledge:
- For $37: you will get a custom made iPad stand with your name and other optional words engraved on it
- For $77 or above: you will get the iPad stand with your message engraved into the case
- For $97 or above: Beside getting a custom made case, you will also get a transparent skin for screen protection
- For $137 or above: Other than the custom made case, you will also getting a premium leather carry bag for outdoor protection.
- For $497 or more: you get the chance to co-design a custom ipad case with the designers from Freedom Of Creation.
For more details, please visit KickStarter to support this 3D printing project.
[via Geeky Gadgets]