Looking for extra juice for your iPhone? But don’t want to fork out big bucks to purchase expensive extra battery? Then you should check out this deal. Griffin Technology has just slashed down their USB Reserve Backup Battery, where you can now purchase it for $8.49 (was $39.99) with coupon code:
This 79% discount rate will be reset back to the original pricing on March 14, so you much purchase this item before March 13, 2011 or sooner.
Griffin USB Reserve Backup battery featuring:
- Retractable Type A USB plug works with most chargers, including the USB port in your computer
- Type A USB socket accepts most USB devices
- USB plug retracts — slip it into your bag or backpack and take it with you
- Recharges the internal battery of your USB device when you’re on the go
- Long-lived 950 mAh lithium-ion battery
- LED battery status lights
Get Griffin USB Reserve Backup Battery for $8.49 at Griffin Technology.