Air-cons for the Summer is like a drop of water in the desert. I really can’t live happily if I don’t have an AC on hot season. However, the problem is, most Air conditioner cost a lot of energy and the monthly bills are usually bloated in hot season. In case you want to make a huge saving (I would not – I rather die ) on your electricity bill, you can use this Personal Bed Air Conditioner to help you get a proper sleep in a room without air-cons. Oh will this gadget really work?!
The side meshing will absorb all the outside air into the mat, while you can control the settings by simple buttons next to the fan. The soft cushion and size are also very comfortable, and should fit most people and most beds. All the heat from your body and the room will be sucked into the Soyo mat and then extracted by the fan, meaning a cooler person on top!
The Air Conditioned Bed Mat Soyo features:
- Size: about 965 x 925 x 76mm (38 x 36.4 x 3″)
- Materials: polyester 100% (front); polyester 85%, cotton 15% (back); polyester 67%, cotton 33% (cover)
- Weight: about 1.6kg (56.4 oz)
- Cord length: about 1.8m (5.9″)
- Power: DC12V, maximum 2W
- Adapter: AC100V (50-60Hz)
- Settings: strong, medium, weak
- Alternating mode also available
- Time: 6, 8 or 10 hours
- Includes: AC adapter, cover
- Instructions: Japanese
This air conditioner bed mat is currently available at JapanTrendShop for $270. It’s a hefty price to pay, but at least you don’t have to pay to much on the electricity bills again.