Check out this cool night lamp which is very good for kids with sleep problem. Glo Nightlight is shaping like a weird plants with three branches found in the Alien planet on the story book or cartoon. the branch itself (the charge base) is glowing and the illumination can be adjusted to your favorite colors or let it automatically cycle through many colors. On the top of the branch, they are three Phosphorescent balls topping on each branch, and they’ll glow in the dark to illuminated any spot you’ve placed it on.
The Glo Nightlight looks a bit like alien plant life. Its three stems each hold a glowing ball. The base charges the balls up so at night, you can remove them and place them anywhere a little light is needed to scare the monsters away. One by the closet. One under the bed. And one in your geekling’s hands, ready to roll toward any suspicious looking shadows. Because there are no electronics in the Glo balls, they don’t get warm and they won’t break. The glow fades in about 30 minutes, which is just enough time to soothe your wee geek to sleep.
Glo Nightlight Glowing Balls
- For Ages 2 and Up
- Multi-colored interactive night light
- Base charges up the balls, which can be removed and placed anywhere
- No electronics in balls means they don’t get warm and they won’t break
- Select your favorite color or let the colors circulate
- Phosphorescent balls glow for up to 30 minutes when out of base
- Low energy LED base
- 9v power adapter included
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free
- Dimensions: 8.2″ x 8.5″ x 9.8″
Glo Nightlight Glowing Balls is yours for $79.99.