This Vibroy has integrated 3.5mm audio jack, 1Watt output, 300Hz – 10KHz frequency response, 40ohm impedance and 78dB noise. It’s powered by 2 AAA batteries, or can be powered by USB connection as well.
Here is the details snapped from Thinkgeek:
Vibroy Vibration Portable Speaker Specifications:
- Portable vibration speaker system turns everyday objects into speakers
- Stick it to boxes, containers, furniture, and more
- Vibroy’s mini module can turn just about anything into a speaker
- Small, compact side lets you slip it in a pocket and take it anywhere
- Magic sticker on Vibroy easily sticks to any surface. Pull it off at a 45 degree angle and restick it again and again. Cleans easily with a damp towel.
- Compatible with any device that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Use with iPhones, iPads, iPods, MP3 players, GPS systems, computers, portable gaming systems – if you can plug it into headphones, you can use Vibroy with it!
- Output: 1W
- Power supply voltage: 3V (batteries) -5V (USB)
- Frequency response scope: 300Hz – 10000Hz
- Impedance: 40hm
- Noise: 78dB
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries (not included, can also power via USB)
- Includes: Wrist strap, USB power cable, 1/8 inch extension cable, 2 extra magic stickers
Vibroy Portable Vibration Speaker is currently available at Thinkgeek for just $29.99. Depend on the object that you stick on, it may produce a good sounding speaker out of the device.