There is no need to buy a special bag with solar panel built-in in order to recharge your portable gadget while on the go. There is a new solution offered by Thinkgeek which known as the “Piggyback Solar Powered Gadgetbag”.
This Piggyback Solar Powered Gadgetbag is going to turn any of your back into a solar charger on the go without huge hassle. It has a special strap where you can piggyback it onto your bag and it can be easily removed. It has a big solar panel that could provide 1000mA at 5.6 volts of power for your gadget, and it’s coming with a 800mAh Li Ion battery acts as a buffer.
- Solar paneled gadgetbag for charging your portable gadgets
- Innovative “piggyback” design connects to your existing bag
- Turns full sun into 1000mA at 5.6 volts – enough to charge your iPhone with ease
- 800mAh Lithium Ion battery pack soaks up the excess for those cloudy days or total eclipses
- Two zippered pouches:
- Large: 8″ x 12″ – Big enough for an iPad
- Small: 8″ x 5″ – Big enough for a Kindle
- Built-in channels for running USB cables between pouches
If you are interested, you can get this Piggyback Solar powered Gadgetbag for $120 at Thinkgeek.