If you are going to the cos-play party, this Stormtrooper Motorcycle armor is definitely going to be the best outfit for you. Not only they are cool to wear, they are made with the best grade-A cowhide material, full dressing from top to bottom, including the super cool helmet for driving motorcycle.
Here are the features of this Stormtrooper motorcycle armor suit:
- Incredible attention to detail, featuring form molded details like never before.
- Raised rib detailing on the sleeves, shoulders, legs, torso and midsection perfectly replicating the look of rigid armor.
- Adjustable forearms, biceps, thighs and shin leather armor allow for a personalized ‘custom’ body fit.
- Waist belt is part of the jacket and not removable. Cleverly hidden is the main front zipper which has 3 main access points providing function, while allowing the main torso armor to be uncompromised and true to what was seen on screen.
- Snap buttons on the cuffs and wrist zippers.
- Jacket and Pants zip together at the waist essentially converting this to a one-piece body suit.
- Removable quilted cotton lining.
- CE-approved body armor in the shoulders, forearms/elbow, back spine protector, thighs and knee/shin armor is standard for riders but is easily removed for day-to-day wear.
It sure looks like a nice piece of body armor for Star Wars fans, but I’m not really sure if the wearer will feel comfortable at all, especially when riding a motorcycle under the fierce sun shine.
Though it wouldn’t be a problem if you are just going to wear it to a cosplay party. This cool armor suit is going to cost you $1,144 to own one. Care to get one? Go to UD Replicas for more details.[via UberReview]
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: