For those who love to get a laptop with excellent sound system will be hooked by this new laptop from ASUS. ASUS recently released an elegant video promotion for their N-series laptop, which featuring the premium Bang and Olufsen sound system, complete with the standalone subwoofer for deeper and richer bass boosts.
No idea how much it would cost, but I believe such kind of laptop will not sell for low price since it has the premium feature from branded audio company.
However, I believe that ASUS N-Series will be a nice treats for Audiophiles who can’t live without listening to a song from quality speakers/headphones.
There is no details features and specification of this ASUS N-Series laptop on the source, however, the video have revealed some of them, including:
- Black brushed metal cover which gives premium looking
- Sweeping Design with illuminated keyboard that lights up in dark
- Concentric Circle TouchPad that will match the screen ratio for intuitive control
- Ripple-like Speaker Mesh which will enhance the echoes sound sensation
- ASUS SoundMaster Premium Audio by Bang and Olufsen
- SonicMaster Subwoofer to provides better and richer bass boosts
Latest CPU and GPU that performs at Dazzling Speed
- Super Hybrid Engine II – the instant 2-seconds on and around 2 weeks of standby time
- Instant Keys – where you can customize your own app launch button
- Full HD 1080p display with software (Video Magic) that would boost DVD to 1080p FHD quality
- Wide angle display with 150-degree / 120-degree viewing angle
I’m interested to know which processor they are going to use. Since it’s stating that ASUS N-series laptop will get the latest CPU and GPU, I’ll assume that ASUS will pair this laptop with Intel’s latest 3rd gen processor – the Ivy Bridge processors and latest GPU from NVIDIA.
If that is the case, this laptop will not score under $1,500. It might become one of the top grade laptops that score about $2,000 or above.[via GeekyGadgets]
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: