We have seen a lot of Alienware’s cool gaming systems such as the Alienware super duper gaming laptop that could shine in millions colors and crazy high specs, but their gaming stuffs is not limited to common sized desktop and laptop PC.
Their next coolest thing that I would love to own when I’ve got the cash to play with is this Alienware X51 Desktop mini gaming PC.
Although it’s measuring at just 3.74-inch x 13.504-inch x 12.52-inch (W x H x D), this small 12.1 lbs (5.49 Kg) has come with the following high specs to cheers on:
- Processor Intel® Core™ i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad Core (8MB Cache) with Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 8GB DDR3 RAM (upgradable to 16GB)
- 1TB SATA (3.0Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 16MB cache)
- Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BD-ROM, DVD+RW, CD-RW)
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX555 Discreet GPU
- Internal High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio with Waves MaxxAudio
Remember, this is a desktop, not a laptop. It’s actually pretty risky to stuff in a high performance CPU and GPU into a cramped form factor (it’s just 3-inch thick!), but that is also what’s made Alienware’s products amazing. Thanks to the the well-designed form factor and the well-managed heat dissipation, this Mini PC can resist from daily tortures and it won’t break easily.
Very seldom they’ll produce a half-ass product as they’ve been tightly monitored by Dell. So, what do you expect that Alienware X51 could do for you? I guess you can use it for anything from work to entertainment/gaming.
If you are fans of emulating your PS2 and Wii games on PC, this mini desktop PC has the power to do the job. Obviously, this Mini PC also capable of playing any upcoming resource-eater type of 3D games without lag.
All you have to do is to pay around $1200+ and you can bring back this little cool guy and put it on your entertainment room to do any task you throw at it. It has two USB 3.0 ports at the rear IO for your new gadget with USB 3.0 standard, but it also coming with six 2.0 ports as well to support the older interface.
As you can see from the picture above, this system will let you use up to three display at once, with two displays via the DVI ports, and one directly from HDMI port at the I/O panel.
Also, you’ll get a bonus Alienware multimedia keyboard and optical mouse in the package. All you have to do next is get a nice gaming monitor or big LED TV and you are good to go. In Alienware customization screen, you can also get the display directly from Dell and buy them as one package. The basic monitor that you can choose are listed below:
- DELL UltraSharp U2212HMC 21.5-inch Monitor (add $259)
- DELL UltraSharp U2312HM 23-inch Monitor (add $299)
- 24.0” Dell U2410 UltraSharp™ Full HD Monitor (add $599)
They also offer you to choose the advanced display if you have got a lot of money to spend. Those advanced displays are including:
- Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Full HD Widescreen Monitor (add $449)
- Dell UltraSharp U2711 27-inch Monitor (add $999)
- Dell Ultrasharp U3011 30-inch Flat Panel Monitor (add $1,399)
There are several pre-customized models of Alienware X51 mini desktop PC available in the Dell store. The price is ranging from $700+ to $1400+. The specs written at the top has been price at $1200+ at Amazon. But if you are lucky, you can get it much cheaper with their deals.
To purchase it directly from Dell and Alienware, you can use this link to go their store.
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: