Genius is coming up with a new portable bluetooth speaker that looks quite interesting because it’s shaping like an alarm clock.
This bluetooth speaker is also known as SP-900BT, a portable speaker with built-in speakerphone capability because it has an internal microphone and can answers to phone call with a push of a button.
Let’s take a look at its technical specification:
- Bluetooth Specification: v3.0
- Battery: 700mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Impedance: 4ohm +/-10%
- Wireless Range: 10 meters
- Battery Charge Time: three hours
Now the following is the features of Genius SP-900BT portable bluetooth speaker:
- Connect any Smartphone, tablet or laptop to this speaker using Bluetooth connection
- Can take phone calls from the connected smartphone or tablet system
- Could be used for conference calls in the meeting room thanks to the crisp and loud speaker quality
- Can control the volume easily via the connected device or directly via the speaker itself
- It will not eat a lot of space because the dimension is pretty small, can be snugged into the travel bag as well
Since it’s running with built-in 700mAh lithium ion battery, you can recharge it for hundreds of times before you need to find the replacement. Each full recharge will take three hours to completion, and it will give you around 10 hours of operation time when you’ve set it with moderate volume. It will be shorter when you put the volume to max.
Genius SP-900BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker is available for US$59.99 at Amazon.[via Softpedia]
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: