Like to tear apart your gadgets but you don’t have the sufficient tools to assist you? If you have heard about iFixit, I believe you’ll know that they are the best guys in terms of tearing down gadget with style. They did their tasks beautifully due to their patience in taking apart each small components, and their impressive amount of tools for opening any weird casings, screws and small bits.
If you want tear down your gadgets with the iFixit’s style, you are left with no choice but to hardening and tempering your patience, as well as getting tools like this iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit.
This is a special toolkit designed for us the noobs so we can also let our gadget have a safe surgery. The toolkit is containing the tools used on iFixit, collected in once tool roll that keep them safe and organized.
For more details, the toolkit is coming with the following stuffs:
- 2x Plastic Opening Tool. Made of soft plastic to avoid damaging your device, grat for prying open the trickiest
- enclosures scratch-free.
- 1x Precision Tweezers Set. Assortment of stainless steel precision tweezers for handling small wires, screws, and reaching where your fingers can’t.
- 1x Anti-Static Wrist Strap. Protect delicate circuits from harmful static electricity when working.
- 1x Small Suction Cup. For lifting front panels off of phones and media players.
- 1x Spudger Handy Tool. Great for poking and prying tough-to-open enclosures, delicate components, opening ZIF connectors, and soldering applications (it is heat-resistant). Also known as Apple’s “Black Stick” tool.
- 1x Metal Spudger Set Assortment. For when plastic just doesn’t cut it.
- 1x iFixit 6 Inch Metal Ruler. Makes measuring parts easy!
- 1x iFixit’s 54 Bit Driver Kit. Designed to include all you would need to repair small electronics. Comes with a anodized aluminum magnetized driver handle with ball bearing swivel top and rubber o-ring grips.
- Bits include:
- Pentalobe Sizes 2, 5, 6 (iPhone, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro)
- Slot sizes 1, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 mm
- Phillips sizes #000, #00, #0, #1, #2
- JIS Sizes 000, 00, 0, 1
- Torx sizes T3, T4, T5, T6
- Torx security TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20 (Compatible with non security)
- Hex sizes 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6 mm
- Square sizes #0, #1, #2
- Triangle size 3 mm
- Tri-wing sizes #0, #1
- Nut Driver 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- 4 mm to 1/4″ adapter
- 60 mm extension and 130 mm flexible extension
The manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) is $80.50, however, you can get this iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit much cheaper at Amazon right now. You can also find out more details about this toolkit at iFixit.