Mad Catz has offered a new gaming accessories for gamers. They call it the “S.T.R.I.K.E 7″ keyboard that comes with an interesting features and customization for gamers.
As you can see from the image above, Mad Catz still using their iconic design found on their Cyborg R.A.T. gaming mouse. The palm rest is a 3-part active palm rest and two wrist rests with adjustable height. It also have a thumb wheel and action button to play with.
Going to the top side, there is a dedicated LCD panel called V.E.N.O.M. TFT-LCD Touchscreen Control Module where it allows you to do macros or any programmable functions. Here is a short summary of what Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 has to offer:
- The main keyboard that provides plenty of room for wide, sweeping movements of your mouse, replacement and interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and full RGB backlighting with 16 million color variants.
- Control Module with V.E.N.O.M. TFT-LCD Touchscreen with adjustable backlighting, the ability to program advanced macros, and complete control over functions like game and chat volumes, launching apps and websites, and initiating/control TeamSpeak.
- Function Strip adds four programmable macro buttons, boosting the overall number to 24 macro buttons that can be used to create 72 user-defined commands with the assistance of three available modes.
- NumPad designed for either loose or fix-mounted positioning, with longer wires allowing for a wider range of positioning.
- 3-Part Active Palm Rest and Two Wrist Rests that are height adjustable, with both a thumb wheel and action button built-in.
This keyboard is definitely a better alternative to Logitech G19 which also offer a dedicated LCD screen (but it’s cheaper at $130+ only). Mad Catz version has offered better customization for users, especially the larger LCD screen for custom operations.
(you can also click the link above to find more details)
Share Article on: