I guess every part of the world has saw the crazy dance by PSY of the Gangnam Style. If you haven’t, you might be one of the caveman. Heck, even the prisoners (in Thailand) can do the dance.
Well, due to the undying heat of “gangnam style trend” (youtube viewer: 610 Million+ now), money-minded merchant has stepped up to cash the gangnam style cow with their special merchandise.
Recently, USBGeek has popped out one new PSY Gangnam Style USB Flash drive to the market and ready for you to pick it up for $17 (4GB).
- Pop Rapper PSY designed USB flash drive.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 certified.
- Durable silicone casing.
- Hot Plug and Play; Functions like another hard drive.
- No driver needed for most operating systems.
- Support Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac.
- Dimension: 62.5 x 26.5 x 13mm (approx.)
- Weight: 15g
Yep, both side has the PSY face, and you can use it to make a stop motion animation. There is other size available as well, including 8GB, 16GB and 32GB, for $19, $24 and $35, respectively. It’s enough to store all of the Gangnam craziness into this little PSY figurine.
via [Craziest Gadgets]