Ping Pong is one of my favorite sports since elementary school. The reason is simple, the ping pong bat is flat and small, while the ball is small, too! Unlike basketball or soccer, we can easily store it in on our school bag and it has no burden at all. All we need is a table, and we can have hours of fun after school. Sadly, we don’t have a net to make the gameplay more professional looking. Well, you know, just a bunch of like-minded poor kids that can’t afford to buy net (we use a block of wood at that time). But it’s still pretty exciting back then.
It would have been better if we can have something like this new Portable Ping Pong set from Pongo. The ping pong bat has retractable handle (save storage space), the net is rollable with a place to store balls, and it’s very portable even for kids. I would really wish to have this kind of equipment…
Here is the detail features of Pongo Portable Ping Pong game set:
- Set includes adjustable net with weighted posts, two paddles, two balls and drawstring storage pouch
- Retractable net adjusts up to 72″ (183 cm) wide to fit a variety of surfaces, no mounting required
- Paddles have retractable handles for compact storage, ping pong balls store inside net post
- Set measures 7″ x 7″ x 6″ fully collapsed for convenient travel and storage
- Designed by Stephan Copeland – the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home
Well, that’s certainly the irreversible past. But looking back to this moment, Ping Pong stays as my top sport that I play daily. Pongo pingpong set will be a helpful toys for adults, especially for office team-building, short after lunch exercise or family game by turning the kitchen table into a ping pong battlefield. If you say that the table is not large enough, well, you have to check on the kids in Africa. I’ve seen them using a narrow wood plank as the table. And guess what? it’s equally fun!
BUY > $39.99 at Amazon